Hello! I'm so glad you're here because
you've come to just the right place to help you fall in love with learning English (and teaching it, too)
I’m a certified TEFL instructor and 38-year corporate customer service expert specializing in business English and helping to make teaching English fun & fuss-free.
My passion and My Goal for You is to Simplify Learning English (and teaching it) so that you come to love it as much as I do.
But just so that you know, my journey to loving the learning of English didn't happen overnight.
For the longest time, I just could not understand any but the basic rules of English grammar. Even though I mimicked the structures and phrases that I heard or read, I didn’t know what I was doing or why.
Finally, I got sick and tired of living life in the dark, always afraid that my secret ignorance would be discovered. After a bit of soul searching, I came upon a method of truly understanding the rules for English grammar that worked every time I needed to learn a new one. Now, I simply LOVE learning English and teaching these strategies to my students and fellow teachers.
I'm here to tell you, "It's not your fault that you don't like learning English."
- So many of my students, like me, were never actually taught the rules of English in school.
- More than likely, your learning style doesn’t fit the normal mold.
- If you’re a teacher who had the same trouble that I did learning English, how can you be expected to teach, or show enthusiasm for, something you’re not comfortable with?
I can help you stop living in fear of never fitting in, stop the negative self-talk that says "you're stupid. Why can't you learn this?", and dreading having to put on a brave face as you begin teaching yet another group of students English you're not certain of...
As a Student, you want
- to make sense of rules and cultural aspects that don’t make sense
- the learning of English to be an adventure rather than a chore
- a straightforward, practical, 360-degree approach to learning English for adult learners.
As a teacher, you're looking for
- the teaching of English to be fun again (or for the first time ever)
- level-appropriate materials for adult learners
- a way to address the fears and concerns of adult learners so that you can alleviate & remove barriers to learning.
Whether you’re looking to teach yourself or others, I created Teaching English Grammar: 7 Super Strategies for Success (that Actually Work) to help you finally be on your way to mastering English fluency.
Luckily, I have the solution for you
I’m here to make teaching and learning English an adventure adult learners love.
Most people just assume that there must be something wrong with them when it comes to learning English. I’m here to tell you, “There’s nothing wrong with you.”
Get started on your way to loving to learn English. Click the image below to book a call with me to find out all the ways we can take this English mastery journey together.